Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WEDNESDAY-

Hi everyone,

I got another new cartridge actually I got about 4  new cartridges and believe it or not I can not even remember which one this ticket was in. I guess if I would have purchased this before August 31, 2010--- I would have found out I was-- "Not A Winner" sooner than  later.
I thought it was pretty funny .

What is the difference between Not A Winner and A Loser?
I feel like  a winner today.  The trees a starting to get new green growth and the ground is drying from the heavy rains.
 Tomorrow is suppose to be 78 degrees. I'm looking forward to the Spring I think I will work on some springy challenges tomorrow.  I'm going out for dinner and then I will come and visit. Bye for now

5 comments:

  1. i am waiting for spring too and i do too have a few of those expired tickets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That is funny. But you're a winner in my book. Does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just presented you with an award!!

    ericaqscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! I threw mine away because I saw it expired 8/31/10 and did not want to find out that I had a winning ticket and was too late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you will have better luck in the future. Just keep rubbing those tickets (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cricut Air 2