Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TUESDAY-EVENING- Tags, bags, boxes and more. 3D box challenge


I hope you are all having a good evening.  I did not have to go to the laundromat after all. Have you ever watched the Bill Cosby show--when he's getting ready to fix something in the house?  No it wasn't like that at all
I now have my washing machine fixed-- It wasn't that bad-- DH did a great job!!
I made this from the Tags Bags boxes and more cartridge with Theresa Collins designer paper.   I thought I could enter it in another challenge, but when I went back and looked --Yes it was still open, its just, it had to be a boy card. I had a 50/50 chance. I made this one for the BBTB2 (Click Here) challenge and also to send to our niece along with a gift card and some other goodies. I need to get out to her before she runs out of energy to do anything. I hope I'm not cutting it too close.  I was using my gypsy without the PC detail book, silly me I didn't realize it was a tree until I put it together. So, Here you have it. I think it came out pretty cute. Satin ribbon would probably look better than the grosgrain.

16 comments:

  1. What a cute gift box for a baby shower!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet box! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty box. Love the pretty pink paper. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty box perfect for a baby shower :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. With that paper and design it doesn't matter what shape it is Diana! Great project :) Thanks for joining in the challenge at BBTB2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable box! Like you I went in blind not knowing what I was cutting, but this tree turned out perfect! Great paper too! Thanks for joining us at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! This is so pretty! Gorgeous paper!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I still haven't used that cart - I need to soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Yes I totally remember Dr. huxtable being not so handy! I always laughed when the doorbell wasn't working! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just darling! The dots and details are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! That cartridge is mega confusing! *LOL* It baffles me, so I can totally understand why you didn't know it was a tree until you put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable project. Thanks for sharing with us and for playing along with us at BBTB2!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable little gift box, love the color! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2 for the challenge!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, this is so sweet! It's so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would never have thought to use this for a baby and it's wonderful! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an absolutely adorable box, Diana! Perfect for a baby shower! I have the same problem with the Tags, Bags...cart. It came on my Gypsy so I don't have the book. I downloaded one and printed it out but I still can't tell what some of the images are! This tree box is fabulous! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh diana, you made me laugh with your tree. that is something i assure you i do, lol.
    however, it came out so pretty and delicate. perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...