Friday, January 6, 2012

FRIDAY JANUARY 6, 2012-- INFO and reminders

Hi Everyone,

I did get to the gym today, but most of my day was spent trying to get my imagine to work.  Sadly, I think I will be having to ship it back and be without it for three weeks. Then they will send me a "refurbished someone else's  machine" .

I have had five projects that I have not been able to finish and meet a challenge deadline in the last two weeks, either because of the cricut craft room not sending my design to my expression  or my imagine not recognizing my cartridge, either  through my design on the gypsy or design right on the machine.  I spent four hours today on and off of course reformatting and updating my imagine.  Still no luck.   I sure hope you are all having a great day.  I have to move on,  and get a design ready for tomorrow.  I am thankful everything else went well today.

I want to remind you of a few things.

1. Blogaversary challenge ends at 11:59pm tonight  here is the link ---- BLOGA versary  entry for the  Cricut Sweet Tooth boxes cartridge.



2.
This is tomorrow I hope you will join in the fun.

3.  A Thankful Thursday challenge ends tomorrow .      CLICK HERE
(Micahels gift card )

4. A new Thankful Thursday went up yesterday, ends the 21st.   CLICK HERE
(Joanns gift card)

5. There is another Thankful Thursday that ends on the 14th. CLICK HERE
Remember on this one you can enter up to three times
(Michaels gift card)





Last but not least, I reached 600 followers on Jan 1st,so the 600 follower give away will end on January 11@11:59. If you have not entered now is a good time to make sure you get in the drawing for that cartridge.

























See you all soon. Have a blessed day, Hugs Diana

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about your imagine troubles Diana! I sure hope you get everything worked out soon! Nothing is worse than your tools not working they way they are supposed to!!! Have a great night! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I'm so sorry about your machine and you not being able to get your projects done.

    Hopefully it can be fixed sooner and back to you.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your machine. I hope it all works out!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...