Tuesday, January 17, 2012

JANUARY 17, 2012-***** Tuesday*****

Good Afternoon, Everyone,
Here is a card I made for a couple of challenges. I was able to leave some comments last night, I'm thankful for that, but I was not able to leave comments on all the blogs I visited. I'm hoping all the bugs will get worked out.
Create-a Critter is where the squirrel image came from  all the papers are printed and cut from the mystical garden imagine cartridge, except for the blue polka dot paper is from DCWV.
The stamp sentiment is from My Pink Stamper stamp set "Punny-licious"
the ink is  Tim Holtz scattered straw.
I'm entering this into a couple of challenges.
CTO:  Polka dots
DCD: squirrel

Have a great night see you later. Diana

22 comments:

  1. Adorable little squirrel!!! Super cute card :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Diana!!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is darling! I have always liked this cut:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Thanks for playing along at DCD this week!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun squirrel! Nice pattern paper too!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun squirrel. love all the fun patterns too. thanks for playing with the DCD's this week.

    Jenn from Paper Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw, adorable little squirrel:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!
    I love the pattern paper you chose to make the squirrel.
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love the patterned paper for the squirrel. Thanks for playing at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, diana! I love that he's patterned. :) LOL, and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, I love this cartridge its just so much fun and so many things you can make. Those sentiments from My Pink Stamper are awesome!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Cute!!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful paper choices!! So cute!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and btw, I'm having problems leaving comments too, some blogs won't even stay on my screen....evidently blogger is "updating"...and hopefully all will get resolved....hopefully, lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card. I love the paper you used for the squirrel. Too cute. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that squirrel die-cut with the fun sentiment, cute card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute, thanks for joining us this week @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...