Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19, 2012- Thursday *****A winner for my 600 FOLLOWER Drawing**

Good Morning Friends,

As you all know I reached my 600 followers on my 1 year Blogaversary. It made for a super fun day. I could not do it without all of you, my friends.  I always leave it open an extra ten days. So I closed it on the 11th and I just did the random.org drawing. That is why I am posting it now. It is for the flower Shoppe cartridge.



Thankful Thursday challenge will be posted in the afternoon today keep being Thankful though. I have two challenges still open click on the Joann's card on the right and it will take you them.



The winner was randomly drawn from the numbers 1-114,  # 34 is



.......










Congratulations Carri,
Please E-mail me your snail mail address, so I can get this really fun cartridge in the mail to you.


Have a blessed day, Diana


14 comments:

  1. COngrats Carri, and thanks for such a great giveaway Diane. Your always so generous. papermemories4u@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for 600 followers Diana and to Lisa, enjoy your cartridge... the flowers look amazing you can make with this!!! Thanks hon for the chance!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carri!!! Wahoo! You will love this cart:) Also, congrats on 600 followers Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! I am so super excited! This cartridge has been on my wish list! I will put it to good use!! Thank you my friend, you are so generous!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, looks like a really fun cartridge. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Carri! Lucky you! :)

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...