Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JANUARY 25, 2012 **** WEDNESDAY*** A REMAKE OF AN OLD FAVORITE




I am remaking a card from last year I chose this one for the simplicity of it.
The Before: A Christmas themed card

and the after: A Valentines Themed card

 I am very happy with the way it came out. It is the second shaker card I have ever made. I used
It is an A2 card. I Used PTI Vintage cream card stock and ribbon and pure poppy. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Lunch box Thoughts".
The hat pin is from K& Company
This is a card on top of a card and you can write you own sentiment inside.

Really reasonable ribbon:Valentine

Thanks for stopping by, Love to read your comments, Diana

15 comments:

  1. Love your card past and present. Great shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the shaker card style on this pretty Valentine's Day card & the hat pin with the ruffled ribbon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are both so nice!! Nice remake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaker card- very pretty! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cut Diana! I love the shaker card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh so gorgeous I should start making shaker cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the huge flower on the first one and the neat shaker box on the second one :) That rumpled ribbon is pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both the old and the new card, Diana! Beautiful ribbon and the shaker is so awesome :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both cards. The shaker cards is soo cool. I enjoy making them too.
    Big Hugs,
    Rez
    Karezma Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the frame you chose for your shaker! Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. on a roll of beautiful projects? :-) i see lots of inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great shaker card! Thank you for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon Valentine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Really reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...