Saturday, January 28, 2012

JANUARY 28, 2012 **** SATURDAY*** A DECORATIVE PIN

This THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge ends tonight at midnight 

Click on the Thankful Thursday above to see the challenge.



My decorative pin creation: I used glossy accents to glue it all together



Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

I am entering this pin I made, into a challenge over a Carson's Creations my friend Georgiana has a tutorial over there and a challenge to make  one,  I had the goods,  so I thought I would make one  real quick.

The dress above is for my Grand niece that will turn 2 on the 8th of Feb- Isn't it adorable I just finished wrapping it and it is ready to ship on Monday. Remember the caterpillar card? that goes with this dress


See you all later! Remember My challenges are always on the right side bar, one closes tonight  CLICK HERE to check it out.
Thanks for stopping by, Have a blessed day Diana

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for making a pin and sharing. They are so much fun. I always have to make bunch of them because there are so many colors to choose from.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I have so much to do this afternoon I better get busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stick pin and that dress is jus the cutest!!! Makes me wish I was a little girl again so I could wear it ...haha!:)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you make that dress? it is so very pretty!!! tfs and happy b-day to your niece. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I might have to try and make one later.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo beautiful.
    That's such a cute image!! Adorable card! Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like stick pins including yours. Not made one before. Sweet dress. The dress is fit for a Princess. Reminds me of my daughter when she was younger.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so sweet!! And your pin is fabulous!! I never thought of using a glue on the stickpins...I always use crimp beads. But after seeing Georgiana's and now your gorgeous pin, I'm going to give it a try :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana the pin is elegant and stylish
    Have a nice weekend
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...