Sunday, January 8, 2012

SUNDAY EVENING JANUARY 8-- A BIRTHDAY CARD--

 Good Evening Everyone,

Very busy day today, after church we had to head in the direction where the Micahels is located, that wasn't really our destination, and I even got a lunch out of it (he he). We got home around 4:30 and I immediately got the trunk prepared to go take down the ATC art exhibit. Tomorrow I will be getting the ATC'S ready to mail. They should be in the mail by Tuesday and those who were in the trade should expect them by the end of the week.  I got a little blog visiting in. I'll get dinner ready in a bit.
I have to tell you what I got at Michael's-- Glitter  



So the other thing I got was Camping Critters, some googly eyes and pipe cleaner--Wonder what I will do with all that?


 Recipe for the card above.
This is an A2 size card

All papers and card stock are from Paper trey ink, the scallop circle is ek success punch,
the edging on the vellum is a MS punch. The happy Birthday is from Inkadinkadoo. The sentiment fancy buttons and the button die cuts are from PTI button boutique collection. I used Jenni Bowlin Malted milk ink and Tim Holtz walnut stain. MIM#47-2,37

Ps I want to say Thank you to Lisa - I used the snipping tool on the glitter (It captures the image)  Vista Home premium does have that application yeah!
Whimsical Designs: on the edge
Birthday Sundaes:B_DAY


I would love to hear your comments and any shopping or crafting you did today to.
Have a blessed day  Diana

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll find lots of awesome ideas for the goodies you got at Michaels! :) Lovely card, I like those paper buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! The patterns and colors are great as is the buttons. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Diana! Great papers:) Sounds like you had a great day...some fun goodies. Excited to see what you will create with Campin Critters..you will love this cart:) I did a little shopping on Sat and found some crafting goodies too:) Some fun papers and some new punches:)
    Have a great week Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana! Funny you should talk about shopping, I was looking online and have a couple of things in my shopping carts...I have the Button Boutique collection from PTI in one cart and at JoAnns I have the very same Glitter pack (it's on a really good sale)... I guess what they say is true, GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! That is just to weird, hehehe! Anyway, I'm rambling, great card and glad you had a great afternoon!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Love the different size polka-dots and the punch continues the dotted theme effortlessly. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! I absolutely love those papers!! Beautiful design!! I'm glad the snipping tool worked :D I can't wait to see what you create with Camping Critters!! That is one of my very favorite carts!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi diana sounds like you had a fun shopping experience :) your card is pretty i like the paper and color choice very warm and inviting. thanks for sharing in our border challenge at whimwednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color palette. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana, Love your card the colors are really soothing. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, Diana! Love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes! :)

    hugs,
    Jo:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...