Thursday, January 12, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY ----WINNER---I LOST MY HOPE ended Jan 7th





















Hi Everyone,
I want to thank you all for being patient with me, this has been quite an unpredictable week.  I do want you to know that when a challenge ends I will try to post the winner within a week, tonight at 11:59 it will have been one week since this challenge ended
You wouldn't think it, but I do have another life that does take priority over blogging and I am very thankful for that. I do love all of you and cherish you as another part of my life and count you all as blessings, and I am truly Thankful for all of you, your comments and your support.  I am hoping to be back later to post my Thankful Thursday Challenge, you are going to love it -- Guess what it has to do with?

Congratulations Divinity!!! E-mail me your snail mail address and I will get you Michael's $15 Gift card in the mail ASAP


Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

  1. You should never feel rushed to post winners. It is a very generous thing you are doing and should not feel bad. We all love our bloggy family but we should also realize that they have other people and things in their lives that are more important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Divinity, Diana I agree with OmaGloria, your home and other life must take top priority. I enjoy all your post and challenges but have no problem waiting, and will keep coming back.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Divinity! And thanks Diana for the chance! I agree you should never feel guilt over your blog, it's supposed to be fun!! And I believe the saying says something about good things for those who wait... I believe! Thanks again hon!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...