Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday EVENING JAN 3, --WINNER-- 1 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY --MY PINK STAMPER--PRIZE

Good Evening  all,

I told you I would be back to give you the winner of the Prize donated by MY PINK STAMPER valued at $60.

I really enjoyed the hop. I felt very blessed to have so many talented designers participating in the design portion of the hop and likewise, so many in the hop. It was quite an honor to read the nice things you all wrote. I was doubly blessed.  You still have the opportunity to win the awesome Cricut  "Sweet tooth boxes cartridge" that I'm giving away, by linking a project up by Jan 6th by 11:59pm   
There were 82 comments by midnight on Jan 2
and I used the random.org
The winning number was

















Georgiana, Congrats!!! Please e-mail me your  snail mail address, so I can get your prize to you.

Check back here tomorrow for some more news.  I have  some exciting things to share

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Georgiana!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Georgiana!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Georgiana!

    Crystal Bell
    http://crystalandkeaunascrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! What a GREAT way to start this freezing cold morning. It just warms my heart. : ) Thank you Diana and Robyn for this FABULOUS gift. I am so glad I was able to be a part of your First Blogoversary. Many more to come!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Georgiana!!!!!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Georgiana, awesome blog hop, great ideas from each designer. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Georgiana!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Georgina!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...