Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TUESDAY MORNING- JAN 3, 2012 ********WINNER*****

********** WINNER ***********
Hi everyone,

I hope 2012 is going well for you .  So far, mine is going well. Next week my ATC Art Exhibit comes down. Then I have to distribute the trades. It was a pretty good show.  A lot of artists that came to the reception, after seeing it, said they were sorry they hadn't entered it. Enough of that. I'm a bit behind on picking a winner for my thankful Thursday challenge that ended last week. The posting was on Dec 15th I had 17 entries. I used Random. org to pick the number, I put in the range 1-17 and the winning number is #11
That would Be Amy. Please contact me and let me know that you are the winner and E-mail me your snail mail address. Also you have a choice of one either Michael s Joann's or Starbucks $15 gift card.

I will be back later to announce the winner for my Blogaversary for The MY PINK STAMPER prize package valued at $60.

You still have 4 days to enter a project for my DL.ART  1 Year Blogaversary hop for the Sweet Tooth Boxes that I am giving away. It is a great cartridge I just love it.

6 comments:

  1. 2012 is off to an awesome start!!! Loved the blog hop!!! Congrats to Amy and can't wait to get a project done for the Blogaversary challenge! Take Care!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amy! So far 2012 is a bit chilly but the year is starting off fantastic!

    Happy New Year wishes to you and all! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- Thanks Diana!!! 2012 is going to be a great year- I'm trying to enjoy each day with a good attitude! I will email you :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...