Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WEDNESDAY ----EVENING---Jan 11- Paper Trimmings

Hi Everyone,
Some of you were asking about the Paper trimmings cartridge, so I will fill you in. This is an exclusive Cricut Circle cartridge, it really is a nice cartridge, and only available to Cricut circle members.

I would encourage you to join the Cricut circle if you are interested in getting the cartridge. I just got a week ago so I am experimenting with it.  That is why you keep seeing projects that I am making with it.

I just received my new Sweet tooth boxes cartridge and it works beautifully in my imagine.
 It looks like it was the cartridge and not the machine, after all, thank goodness.

I needed another Birthday card.  So here goes.


A2 size card
PTI Vintage cream, MME a beautiful life
Paper trimings cartridge. fro the hearts.
Inkadinkdadoo for the sentiment
Tim Holtz Walnut  stain and chipped sapphire.

11 comments:

  1. pretty card Diana! Love the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I really am liking this cartridge.
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Diana! No wonder I didn't hear of that cartridge before...cricut circle club! Glad your imagine is doing fine! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have trouble cutting small things on my imagine... glad you have yours working ok... love your beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! Love the design on this and the vintage feel!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, very pretty card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great birthday card, I like the colors you used. The heart borders look really nice. I'm anxious to see how you use this cart, it's not my "style" so I'm not quite sure how to use it, I'm excited for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like everything with heart shape. Especially like the negative space look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card. Love the colors and the simplicity.

    Kathy
    theyellow-card.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...