Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WEDNESDAY MORNING JAN 4, 2012- GOOD NEWS My first post for PSDT



Good Morning Friends,
I have some good news and info for you. I applied last year for the Pumpkin Spice Design Team  and just before Christmas I got the letter offering me a position on the team.
Am I excited?  Yes.
For my first design post  I was able to incorporate it into real life.
 My Brother in laws Birthday is on Jan 2. So I made this card for him, the great thing is all of the products that I used on this card, can be purchased at shop pumpkin spice. If you like a good deal and quality for your money,  then shopping here would make you even happier, especially if you spend over fifty dollars, because then shipping is free.

Recipe:
A2 size card Core'dinations: indgo
The six patterned papers that I used all came from My mind's eye
"A Beautiful Life" 6x6 paper pad
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper "Boy Crazy"
Ink Tim Holtz: dusty concord
Cricut Cartridge used: Simply charmed
The cake was cut at 3"
the balloon was cut at 4"
the twine from the Twinery : lemon drop
The button from American Crafts: elements neutral

Our team will also be having our monthly blog hop on Saturday I hope you will join in to see some fantastic designs and a new kit, that will be available and the price is amazing.

24 comments:

  1. LOL! Everytime I went to your profile page I wondered what "pumpkin spice" meant under your blogs were. Now I know! LOL, I thought you were creating some super secret ode to Starbucks holiday coffee flavors blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pumpkin spice anything works for me and this lemon drop sounds really nice too.

    Great card to start off the New Year! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add Congrats on the new DT spot!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new Design Team! Your card is very pretty!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute fun BD card Diana~
    Great papers on the cake too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Diana! Pretty card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little smile face, so cute. Congrats on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and very pretty card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Card Diana!
    The color combination is fantastic.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Diana on the card. Congrats on your new position.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your well deserved DT spot! Your card is beautiful :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Diana!!! That is so awesome, and I just love your card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diana, I just wanted to stop back by and say hello. I visit your blog each day now, and I have to say that you are such a generous and upbeat person. I'm so glad I found your amazing blog. I did enter the one Thankful Thursday challenge (three times) and had to fix some of the links on my blog. I know that a few people did stop by here because I mentioned it, and I'm so glad to see you passed up the 600 mark. Congrats on that! Thanks again for an amazing blog, and I'm going to continue to stop by and check it out each day.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you and very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Diana,

    Also CONGRATULATIONS to be a member of the PSDT.

    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on DT! Great card!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Diana!!! Woo Hoo and love your card!! OMG I seriously need to get my Cricut out. I will work on that this weekend LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the Pumpkin Spice Design Team. Your card is great. I love that smiley face on the cake. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on making the Team. You will be an asset to the team, too!!! Your card is fantastic.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the making the Team. This card is perfect for a guy...they're not always easy to do...lol.

    Hope to participate in some of your Challenges this year. Thanks for the opportunity. Already a follower. Take care.

    Happy New Year!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card! Congrats on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A belated congratulations on your DT spot! Love-love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...