Thursday, February 23, 2012

FEBRUARY 23, 2012***THURSDAY**** CREATIVE CUTTER ROOM DESIGN TEAM DAY

Good Morning Everyone,

This is Design Team day at Cricut Creative Cutter Room.

Hope you are having a great morning and the rest of your day is good to.  I used the Ancestry cartridge for the imagine for all the paper patterns, for the black I used American crafts card stock. The  image is from Sentimental' s using the card feature on  page 35. I cut it at 5.5, the frame I used is from page 29.  The other cool thing is Starbuck's now has micro brewed coffee packs. I cut that coffee cup off of one of those packets. The "Thinking of you" is from page 48 the phrase feature. Oh yes and I am loving these liquid pearls, I have been wanting these for a long time.  Now that I have them, you will be seeing them a lot.
Check out what the rest of the team has to show and inspire you.  I hope you have enjoyed your visit here. 


Submit your new project for a chance to win a prize! 

THE PRIZE




Two Acrylic Stamp Sets....One pictured above and the other a Surprise!



Challenge Starts today February 23 and runs until March 7, 2012.
Follow the rules then submit your new  project over at the

Looking forward to seeing your creations! 
Only entries that fit the challenge guidelines will be entered to win the prize!
 
Some Rules to keep in mind while playing along:
Project submissions must be new, no back linking
CCR must be mentioned in the description with a link back to CCR
Entry must fit theme to be qualified for the prize
Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks
Please link your project posting not just your blog.

You have until March 7, 2012 to enter your project.
Here is the Line Up You for some great inspiration:
Georgiana 
Diana      "This is me"
Elaine 

I'm entering this in these challenges
CC: Something  I love
Little scrap pieces: use green
CTO: thinking of you
Case-Study: make it 3d
delightful sketches: use patterned paper


I hope you have enjoyed your visit here. and I would love to read your comments
Have a blessed day, Diana

22 comments:

  1. cute card Diana! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana your shaped card turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana,
    I love your shape card, it looks great! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the yellow and green papers you used. Great job, the black really makes everything pop!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!! Love the shape and all your "accessories." Looks terrific--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderfully creative card...love it! TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty shaped card.love the colors they look great together.love the starbucks cutout.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shape of your card!! Great Job! Thanks for playing along with CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card Diana- great shape & thanks for playing this week at CTO! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card! I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, thanks for playing @ CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. What a wonderful shaped card the green and pink with the yellow are a terrific color combo. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana!!!

    I LOVE your card!! I LOVE the colors and I especially love the distressed look of the card base!!! SO PRETTY!!! Great job!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smart idea to cut the cup from the packet. I love the shape and the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Diana! Love the shape and the fun paper! Very nice!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana,

    I love you're fun card, beautiful.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors and patterns in this card, Diana! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful shaped card!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep lots of dimension here! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great shape, love the combination of die-cuts with the cut-out! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Thinking of You" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! What a fabulous 3d card! Great CASE this week! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cricut Air 2