Sunday, March 11, 2012

MARCH 11, 2012***SUNDAY*** THIS IS ONE GORGEOUS DAY!

Good Evening Everyone,

Yesterday was 73 -- super nice, super beautiful. Today was equally as pretty, not as warm but the sun was shining and it was nice to be outside. I am just now getting around to posting.  I have another card to share with you. I put two stamps together to create this sentiment. I'm not quite sure who will get this card, but I'm sure it will fit the occasion.
I got some goodies from my friend Carri over at "a busy bee" the other day and this button was one of many that were in the package it is wooden, and there was a variety of colors in the package.  Thank you Carri, it goes perfect with these papers.

My bow --- The best bow I have ever made and I owe that to Cathie over at Creative Cutter Room- she sent me  a bow maker, and they all come out perfect. I am so excited about this. Thank you Cathie. I will share more about that bow maker in upcoming posts.

I am really liking these spellbinder dies.

This is an A2 size card
 My papers are PTI and MME the sentiment is from movers and shapers.

The ink is Versamark onyx black
I'm really happy with the way this came out.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Thanks for commenting and have a blessed day, Diana


8 comments:

  1. Like the colors you used. The button is nice. I bought & use the Bow Maker that I bought from Cathie all the time.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love your polka dot and stripes colour combo - so fun! :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT card Diana! The paper is FABULOUS I love the polka dots with the stripes - beautiful!
    Have a GREAT night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card.love the purple.great layers.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty- I love the intricate cut frame! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this die and the papers on this! Great layers! Nice job on the bow, it looks great!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...