Thursday, March 15, 2012

MARCH 15, 2012***THURSDAY*** "THINKING OF YOU"


Good Evening Everyone,

It is raining pretty good here.  The weather people really try hard to get the weather right, God Bless them.  Last week was like summer and now we have winter all over again.  I hope you have all adjusted to the time change.  I'm hoping someday daylight savings time will be a thing of the past. I'll be seeing you in a little while

A2 size card
"Thinking of you"
I had some ATC's on my work table so That is what I used for center. The Black is AC card stock the base and patterned paper are PTI . The ink is Jenni Bowlin and the stamps are PTI and  Stampendous.

Challenges:
 CASE:inspiration

Check out my video on the previous post for today's challenge.
Have a great Evening, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those jars! Cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the vases on the Thinking of You card. Congrats! Just came from Bitten by the Bug 2 and you won the Monogram Challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana this is so pretty love the color and that bit of burlap is a wonderful contrast in texture. Great design! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inked vases, really pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Great design!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Diana and I love the pattern paper and the touch of burlap!!
    Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty- love the burlap! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Diana! I love the layout, and the CAS design.... I also have a hard time adjusting to Daylight Savings Time! If they did away with it, that would be just fine with me! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty.love the colors and burlap.great stamping.we gotta love Cali's weather right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! I love the vases and the touch of burlap adds such great texture!! Gorgeous card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that little bit of burlap and those fabulous vases! Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great look accomplished with this technique-the vases are perfect for it! Beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...