Monday, March 19, 2012

MARCH 19, 2012***MONDAY***THINKING OF YOU***

Good Morning Friends,

I love Mondays! It seems to me to be the beginning of a new week, when I get back in gear to get moving and having new goals an challenges. To most people Sunday is, I am a bit relaxed on Sundays and I like it that way.
On to my card

It is funny, I keep making Thinking of you cards -- I wonder who am I thinking of?

This is an A2 card.
PTI papers and sentiment
Copic markers
Jenni Bowlin ink
Cart:

Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. That flamingo is so cute with her googlie eye. I have noticed that you are always one of the first poster. I'm impressed with your speed and dedication. This looks like a fun technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well whoever you are thinking of, they are going to love this card. What a beautiful sky. Hugs from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, Did you have as much fun with this challenge as I did? Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flamingo and love how you did the bg... very pretty Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background!! It makes this card so pretty! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the striation of color, really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background.love the colors and flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful. I really love that background paper.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...