Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MARCH 20, 2012***TUESDAY***FLOWERS IN VASE***

Good evening everyone,

I was driving today and my odometer read 33333- I thought of taking a picture to post, but because I was on the freeway I thought I better not.  By the time I was able to pull over, the odometer clicked 33336.
I still took the picture. Not as impressive as the 5 three's would have been. 

About my card
The sentiment says feel better soon, but I think it is a little hard to see - so I may end up re-doing it. I was playing around with my scraps again.

This is an A2 card
All the papers are PTI except the one in the middle is water colour paper
Sentiment & image PTI
Ink: versamark onyx black

I also bought some more copics today.  I am really liking these.

14 comments:

  1. LOL...that sounds like something I would do. Great card...I love the colors on the image!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card. I love the way you stamped the image on two papers. Funny mileage story. It sure was nice to see the sun today. Have fun with your Copics

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty card great job. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the graduations of color on the water color paper which reminds me of artwork you see in an Art Gallery. I've not used that kind of paper before.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layering and the colors is so interesting Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana! I like the way you layered your papers then stamped. Very pretty ! Oh too bad you could not take a picture , but i guess its a good thing you didn't since you were driving! Your MIM card with the fruit is very creative and love the golden colors. I want to thank you for your very kind comments , it sure made me smile? Have a great day Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana! I like the way you layered your papers then stamped. Very pretty ! Oh too bad you could not take a picture , but i guess its a good thing you didn't since you were driving! Your MIM card with the fruit is very creative and love the golden colors. I want to thank you for your very kind comments , it sure made me smile? Have a great day Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great papers! Cute story. Thanks for sharing

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card!!! The colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card Diana-love the polka dots!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layers on this! Love the pretty face and flowers!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...