Saturday, March 24, 2012

MARCH 24, 2012***SATURDAY***ANOTHER CARD- THANK YOU.......***

Hi Everyone,
Thank you-- You can never say it enough.
This is an A2 sized card. These copic markers are just amaze me I can get some nice water color effects without pulling out all the paints. I may be hooked on these now. What I really love is the permanence. My faux stitching is done with the copics multi-liner which is water proof and smear proof, so if you want to color over it you can without fear of it bleeding color into another.
Have a great night, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty! Makes me happy just looking at it! One of my favorite designs is lots of little colored flowers all together. So of course I must know.... is this a stamp or many stamps or...?? Love it!!

    Diana :)
    www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I does look like a watercolor painting!! I love the pretty colors :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it- so pretty!! I didn't realize you were using copics to make the background...I'll have to try this! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job keeping your markers horizontal. This is a lovely effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the whimsy faces.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - what a creative idea!!! I'm SOOO glad you joined us at Peachy Keen this week!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card! Glad you were able to join us for the Peachy Keen Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, how pretty! It is like a mini work of art! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great background and the flower faces ideas is awesome!!
    Great Card!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...