Thursday, March 8, 2012

MARCH 8, 2012***THURSDAY*** DESIGN TEAM DAY & CHALLENGE AT CREATIVE CUTTER ROOM ***** A HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU

Good Morning Friends,

Today is design team Day and all of us designers at Creative Cutter Room are sharing our projects with you. Last week we were all sent some materials that we were to use for today's post

This is what I was given to work with.
Thanks Cathie
 


and this is what I made.
 


In keeping with  the St. Patrick's day theme,  I chose elements to give the feel of  the special Irish Holiday

I have no idea what these papers are except that they were 6x6. The sentiment is printed from my computer, and I layered it on some black card stock.  I think it came out great from the elements that I chose.  Check out the rest of the teams work you can either go over to CCR or on my side bar to the right you will see the team, listed under Creative Cutter Room with links to each of my team mates blogs, or down below



Challenge Starts today March 9th and runs until March 21, 2012.
Follow the rules then submit your new  project over at the

Looking forward to seeing your creations! 
Only entries that fit the challenge guidelines will be entered to win the prize!
 
Some Rules to keep in mind while playing along:
Project submissions must be new, no back linking
CCR must be mentioned in the description with a link back to CCR
Entry must fit theme to be qualified for the prize
Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks
Please link your project posting not just your blog.

You have until March 21, 2012 to enter your project.
Here is the Line Up You for some great inspiration:
Georgiana 
Diana      "This is me"
Elaine 
Entering these Challenges:
Whimsical Wednesdays: St Patricks day
Paper Craft Star: lucky/ St. Patrick's day
Krafty girls: st Patricks day
Have a blessed Day, Diana

21 comments:

  1. Very nice Diana. Looks great.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the gold like coins. May the luck of the Irish be with you on St. Patrick's Day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...I think you were the only one to use the gold coins. Nice work. Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. I love the added gold coins.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and elegant! I love the little charms! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Diana! I love that you used the coins (they scared me)!

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card!!!!! What a great way to utilize the supplies given!!! And I love your LUCKY sentiment!!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.ceaftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I don't know if I will make it in time for St Patty Day cards with my scraproom tore up so I will just enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Diana, love your lucky theme! Thanks for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star, St. Patrick's Day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Diana this is so fun! I love the idea of the coins. The paper is fabulous!
    Shelly
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card.love the gold coins and damask paper.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, Diana!! I love the paper you used for the shamrock and the gold coins are fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Diana!!
    love the coins!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super lucky card! Great use of the coins!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Diana! Love how you used the supplies, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Lucky Card! I think the gold coins are my favorite part! Brilliant! I'm so happy you played along with us at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card! I love the shamrock and the gold coins. Thanks for playing with us this week at Whimsical Wednesdays, hope you come play with us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute! love the gold coins on the side!
    Thanks for joining Whimsical Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love the embellies. Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...