Friday, July 13, 2012

CHALLENGE WINNER- DL.ART Thankful Thursday


CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday linky party ending July 14
CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending July 21
 CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending July 28

Good Morning All,

One Lucky random.org winner was chosen for this paper pack.
From the DL.ART Thankful Thursday ---Thank you card--- challenge.




I really like the Authenticate Paper and when I bought this I also bought one for my self.  Actually ,it was the other way around I bought one for myself and them i thought this would be great to give away also.

I hope you all are geared up for a fun weekend- I have PT tomorrow so I hope I am not hurting too much afterward.  I really want to get working on some artsy stuff. A few of the things you have seen the last couple of weeks I had made ahead of time.  Now I am back to square one.

We are looking a cool weather for the weekend, our mornings are in the high 50's and the days get to be about 73, my kind of weather. No need for air conditioning.



.
Congratulations Angela Chamness!!! Please Email me your snail mail. So I can get your prize out to you.

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winner. Look you are up 2 more since changing your layout. Keep it up!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Angela - and thanks for your challenges:-) Hope physio goes OK today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner. Love these challenges.

    Hope you're doing well Diana.
    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Angela, enjoy your prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner!! I hope you are doing well and feeling better, Diana!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm email you my address now!! I just saw this post. I wasn't online much last week due to our crazy schedule with the kids camps and practices for soccer.
    Thanks again!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...