Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happpy-Beep Beep Birthday!!

Good Afternoon friends,


We are at 64 degrees right now.  I started watching a movie on Net-flicks, then I remembered I hadn't finished this card  I started. Some of the challenges that I made it for will be ending soon or probably already have.  I was two weeks ahead of myself for posts, that had to be done.  Now my goal is to stay caught up with my posts. As soon as I finish posting this I will finish the movie  while icing my back and  shoulder.

This is such a cute card. I bought this cartridge a few weeks ago.  I mainly bought it to make cards for "Feel the love Project"  that Madison hosts on her blog, FUNKY CARDS and over at Cooking with Cricut. The name of this cartridge is called Beep Beep, and it reminds me more of little boys than girls. That is why I got it.




Kraft card stock 
Stamp: MPS: Birthday Doodles
Ink Jenni bowlin Cough syrup
CC: Beep Beep
      Enjoy the season



challenges I will be entering:
CWC: I feel the love Project
CTO: Childs Birthday
Docerela: Anything goes


Have a Blessed day, Diana

22 comments:

  1. This is too cute. I love the scooter and the hills are fantastic.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and fun!! The scooter is too cute and I love the hill scene!! That looks like a fun cartridge :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute scene! That is great you are ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Thought since you have the Beep Beep cartridge I'd let you know of a challenge at Simply Crafts for airplane image from Beep Beep cartridge or any airplane that goes till 7/17. I do not have Beep Beep so I entered a card using airplane from Heritage cartridge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little guy on that card...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little guy on his scooter riding in the country. Such a cute idea and thanks for sharing at CWC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute card and scene. I wish it was in the 60's around here. have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. This cart is on my lit. TFS with us at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute Card
    Carina
    http://www.paperjunky.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you've finished your card, it is so funny! Love this guy's eyes! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana - I love this card - its great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute.love it.beautiful scene and title.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card Diana! I love your little scooter guy. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Celebrate The Occasion!

    Tonya
    CTO DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card. Love the scene you created. Thanks so much for joining us at Cooking with Cricut and look forward to more of your great work.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card! Very sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion! Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, this is just so cute. Thank you so much for joining the I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so fun Diana! Great scene! Looks like a super fun cartridge! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun scene you have created with your adorable scooter boy, so very cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a super fun & cute card!! Love the scene :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Diana, thank you for beeping in (lol) cute card. :0)

    Thank you for joining us at docerela creations.

    Love the new blog look.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute card! Love that lil' scooter! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...