Friday, July 27, 2012

SHOUT OUT!!!!! Karen of Little scrap pieces

Good Evening Friends,


I can't remember who, but one of the questions in my posts was, how is your shoulder?

It is funny you should ask, This was the first time I drove in almost 5 weeks and I did not go far. I went to the Post Office to mail out all the prizes that you are all so patiently waiting for. Thank goodness they did not weigh a lot. My right shoulder feels like I have an anvil on it. I have PT tomorrow, but it looks like I will be able to drive myself , and I am thankful for that.   This has really been a long haul, but I am so grateful that it wasn't worse.  I don't know if it will ever be the same. It feels like my collar bone pushed my shoulder over to my arm a little, if that makes sense. My back was swollen from my neck over to my arm and down my back 1/2 way to my waist. I'm still not sleeping lying flat, but I did sleep in the bed for the first time on Monday. Thank God I'm on this side of the dirt! 
So my friend Karen sends me this card and in it she says, think of all your blogger friends, sending prayers your way.
I'm telling you I felt them and I coveted them. I don't think I would have been this far if it were not for the prayers.

Here is a video SHOUT OUT!!!  I thought I would do something a little different This time, I hope you like it.


Have a Blessed day, Diana














12 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry to hear of the trouble with your shoulder. I will pray that you feel much better ASAP.

    Karen's card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, so sorry about your shoulder.. I hope that you feel better soon. What a great idea for your Shout Outs. Everyone loves to watch a video. The card Karen sent was beautiful. Would brighten anyone's day. I'm already a follower of hers.

    Big Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diana, I'm so sorry you are still in pain, I will keep those prayers coming.
    Isn't Karen the BEST! I really adore her. Her ribbon is SO fabulous!
    I enjoyed your video.
    Have a GREAT night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video, it is really nice to hear your voice. This has really been going on for a long time, I sure hope your should gets better soon my friend. I know what you mean about finally laying down in a bed and sleeping. Since I got sick four years ago I sleep in a rocker recliner. When we go on hoildays I sleep in two chairs. It is a royal pain in the butt. I would do anything to be able to curl up in a bed and sleep the night away. LOL! Take care my friend and I am so happy to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of her.love the card she sent.Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear I hope you get better soon Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana what a wonderful shout out wasn't necessary but so sweet of you. Hang in there with the PT. I wish I had a magic wand to wave and make it all better. Hope you have a great weekend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending healing prayers your way...there's nothing worse than pain that doesn't let you sleep! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card from Karen!! She is awesome and so is this RAK! Another fab shout-out to a great blogging buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats such a lovely card to recieve - I am so glad that you are on the mend, albeit a bit slowly. I twisted my knee over a year ago (popped right out) and its taken me almost a year to fully recover. Look after yourself and keep doing what you do best - craft:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana, what a sweet and kind thought on both your parts. The card is so cute.
    Funny how great minds think alike...lol.
    Hope everyday your recovery is a speedy one. You're in my Prayers.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay hello kittiez!!! karen is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...