Friday, July 20, 2012

SHOUT OUT!!!!!!! LINK UP FOR PINK!

 SHOUT OUT  for   LINK UP for PINK

Hi there Friends,

My goal is to Link Up for Pink every day for the next two weeks. Awareness is a good thing.  I feel it is a good cause and the designers over at LINK UP FOR PINK have put a lot of effort into it, not to mention the sponsors. Today is day 2 for me. Let's get the awareness across the blogs.


I liked the poofs darker, so I colored them in.


This is an A2 card

Supplies used
verve stamp sentiment from sweet on you
Jenni Bowlin ink:  Cough syrup
K& Co background paper
3 girl jam crinkle ribbon
poodle summer in Paris
copic markers

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Oh, a super cute card. Love the design and the image is fabby.
    Thanks for entering in Link Up for Pink Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, I am back just to say I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, hard work and commitment to Link Up for Pink for the next two weeks. You're awesome!!

    Thanks so very much,
    Joanie Mc

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the beautiful paper and the poodle is so sweet!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card--thanks for link up with us-- we love seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is the cutest card ever.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your poodle is to adorable!!!!
    Love it!
    Thanks for joining us a second time at LUFP :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, I love that your goal is to LUFP during every challenge! Thanks for supporting us and Thanks for joining us at LUFP!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...