Thursday, July 19, 2012

SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Again Friends,

You will be seeing me posting shout outs today throughout the day and on Saturday, for various friends and blogs, they will not be in any particular order and no certain time..

Come on to my blog and you will be able to click on the image that will take you right to a site that is full of lots of fun and many different ways to get extra entire toward the chance of the gift card.

My cricut crafting room is offering a $150 Joann s gift card when she reaches 250 followers check it out maybe you will be the one to win  Click on the button to go there. Become a follower and see how exciting the blog is lots of challenges and fun.

$150.00



My Crafting Channel





Have a blessed day Diana









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out sweetie. You need to change the wording from Michaels to Joanns. You have the gift card right. lol

    Big hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting us know. I hopped over and became a follower I loved her blog. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...