Monday, July 30, 2012

Special Thanks

Good Morning Everyone,

Another Monday I hope you all have a great start to your week.


One can never have enough Thank you cards. So, I just had to make another.  I need to make one for my PT guy, but this one just doesn't seem to fit his personality, so I will continue on and make some more. My last PT will be tomorrow and then we will revisit this in 4 weeks. I am working so hard to regain full range of motion on this right shoulder. It hurts, but I am determined. My DH has been gone for the last 2 weeks, but he loaded me up with all kinds of groceries before he left.  It is so nice to have him back home.  I did enjoy the healthy choice frozen dinners, go figure,  I forgot what real portion sizes are.





All my card stock is PTI and the stamps are Autumn leaves.  I used Tim Holtz 
walnut stain distressed ink.
for the bird's eye I used a center flower from Asian fusion

Challenges
 MIM:
LUFP: BCA


Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. I love this card and the colors. You're right though...not a guy card probable.
    So glad you seem to be doing better. I love the Lean Cusine meals...not much of a cook here...lol. Thank the good Lord for wonderful husbands...sounds like you have one of those too.

    Have a great week Diana!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, your thank you card is so pretty -- !

    Praying that shoulder gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Diana!! Love the black and pink very elegant!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana what a lovely card, good luck with the physio tomorrow:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative and gorgeous!! I love the colors and the birds!! Good luck with your last PT tomorrow...still praying that the shoulder heals quickly and painlessly :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana! Love the pretty pink and white card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning to you also and hope the shoulder is feeling better. Your card is so sweet. Sometimes a CAS card is perfect for an occasion. You 're so awesome to join LUFP so often. Great job and so well done.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Diana! I still haven't watched Nichole's video yet. Looks like a fun challenge though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana so very pretty! I tried this today not as easy as it looked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is very sweet, Diane. I like your bleached bird images.
    Hope the shoulder continues to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card-- hope you're mending well and quickly!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card! I love pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another pretty creation!!!!!!
    Thanks for joining LUFP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...