Friday, December 7, 2012

GOOD NEWS----- BAD NEWS

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday  Dember Holdays challenge ending  December 8
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or Green challenge ending  December 22
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December anything goes LINKY party


Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I know this is a stressful time for a lot of people, just keep in mind the reason for the season.  Have you ever heard the saying in 100 years it won't matter any way? I don't know why I brought that up (we will come back to that at another time)

I have some good news and  I have some bad news.  I really like the GOOD NEWS better and after you here what the Good news is the bad news won't seem too bad after all.

I will give you the BAD NEWS  first-- I won't be able to enter Lttle Scrap Pieces Challenges any more.....

The GOOD NEWS is  Karen (Little Scrap Pieces) started her own design team and she has asked me to be part of the team along with a lot of my other bloggy friends. So look out you will all see some wonderful inspiration with her incredable crinkle ribbon.
 to show you how awesome this ribbon is, I am showcaseing this gorgeous RED on this Christmas card, it is so rich and beautiful I did not want to distract from it at all, that is why I made such a simple card.



The paper is from echo Park very merry Christmas "snowman" I used the other side for my little treat bags yesterday and I just love that design you can check it out here.

Now hop on over to Karen's site (Ltltte Scrap Pieces) and meet all the other designers.
Here is a link to all my bloggy friends that are on the team with me:


Carri AKA Abusybee
Diana  DL.ART  <<<<<<<---------(ME)( I'm with me to)
Georgiana Carson's Creations
Shelly My Paper Love


Have a blessed day, Diana

31 comments:

  1. Wow, Diana, this is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful paper and the image of Santa!! And of course the crinkle ribbon is fabulous!! I'm so happy to be DT sisters with you my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The pattern paper is so pretty! The Santa image is adorable along with the awesome crinkle ribbon:) So happy to be designing with you here at LSP!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the GOOD NEWS!!!Congrats to you!!!Yiippee!!
    AND I also LOVE your Christmas card & your GORGEOUS Ribbon,who wouldn't!!
    Have a Fabulous weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! Congrats!!!! And such wonderful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! WTG! Love the card and you will be a real accent to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new DT!! You all will be awesome!!
    Beautiful card Diana!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the DT my friend!!! Your card is simple beautiful and so is that ribbon!! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing your super cute card with us at Docerela Creations! Love that vintage Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, This is so pretty! I LOVE her ribbon, especially the red it's so rich!
    Exciting to be on a DT with you Diana!
    Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Diana! Beautiful Card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Diana and congrats on your new DT position with the lovely Karen:-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you on your new DT position!!! That ribbon really is vibrant. And Congrats on your 800 followers, I just noticed that as well!!!!! I was really kind of freaking out when I saw yuor post title, I thought something was really wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo hoo!! Congrats on the DT!! I love her challenges. Your card is amazing!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Diana,love the richness of the crinkle ribbon. So pleased to be on the DT with you.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to you! :) Your card is very beautiful. I love this Santa image. :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your title made me curious...I read then I smiled. So glad to be on this DT with you.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Diana for being DT...another feather in your cap
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats!!! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to you! They are lucky to have you! I love your Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yay you diana! gorgeous christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!!! That is some beautiful ribbon and I love the paper you used! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. all my weekend parties are over and I finally have some time to catch up on my blogging. I will say the "Good" is really "Good"!
    I love that santa image so vintage so wonderful! Thank you so much for making such a wonderful card! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the DT position, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card Diana, love the fun snowman paper! So happy to be on the LSP team with you! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card! I love the crinkle ribbon. Congrats on the DT! =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats on the dt position. Love the card with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats, Diana! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card, Diana!
    Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations!
    DT Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your project is great!
    Thanks for joining us over at the Docerela Creations! DT Member Susete
    http://shopsu.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...