Monday, December 17, 2012

MOJO Monday


CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or Green challenge ending  December 22
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or Green challenge ending  December 29
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December anything goes LINKY party


Hi Friends,

Another quick post I just remembered I have to go out and drop off a present to the church.  So I might as well get a bit of shopping in also.

You will probably see me later. In the mean time I had to get my MOJO on.
I have had such a busy and fun week, parties luncheons, concerts, shopping and wrapping presents. Not really a whole lot of time for art. Although I did manage to get a piece of art finished and in an exhibit that is going on right now.  I was not real happy with the piece, but art is in the eye of the beholder and maybe someone will just have to have it (hopefully). Us artist are always our own worst critics.

Here is my take on the sketch
I made an A2 size card


 I used PTI card stock and Bo Bunny for the  spellbinders ornaments. My ribbon and sentiment is from Stampin' up and it went together very simply.

Have a great day and blessed , Diana


5 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch and those ornaments are perfect in place of the hearts.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love those ornaments! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! I love the gorgeous ornaments!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty ornaments, I like them over the ribbon. Unique color combo too!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Would love for you to come visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...