Sunday, March 17, 2013

THE FRIDAY MEET-UP-- the saga continues

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 challenge ending March 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending March 31, 2013



Good Afternoon Friends,

So after the trunk show,  my next work shop was the sassy mini album with Avocado arts stamps. In the workshop you finish a mini album and you get to keep the stamp set and a coupon for 10% off on any purchases during the show.  I finished my album what do you think?


All the inks we used in the class were momento and I brought a few of my own tools. I think I may have had a repositionable glue runner in my tape runner tool. I forgot pop dots-- bummer.






and got this cute little stamp set 




It went together pretty quickly. The owner/teacher of the workshop, Michele designed and had the albums ready for us to put together.  My friend that I was planning on meeting up with called. Right as the class ended perfect timing. It was Katie from Katies creations.  We met up last year and it was so nice to see and spend some time with her again.  The saga continues..... 

Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Diana, Nice Mini Album very creative binding. I took an Avocado Stamps class at the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario Calif, and fell in love with the stamps. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini album,
    I am so glad for you
    have a nice new week
    hugs Tamara from sLOVEnija

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome project. Great work Diana.

    Hope your having a great weekend,

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and I am mailing your prize out tommorrow sorry about that wasnt my intention not to send it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable mini Diana! looks like you had fun making it and that stamp set is super adorable!!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mini Diana! It's packed with such fun details:) Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun mini! Sounds like you had a ball at the classes. So happy to have a chance to finally meet you and Katie in person. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...