Monday, April 1, 2013

BBTB2 meets with Fantabulous Challenge


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge-Spring ending April 9, 2013.

I will be announcing the winner for the Graphics 45 6 x 6 paper pad later today




Hi Friends,
Your Zipper is down---- ha ha  ha --- your shoe is untied   ha ha ha... you have a phone call......... ha ha ha  Do you remember these silly joke people play on you on April fools day?  Oh they still do..


I like that BBTB2 and Fantabulous cricut challenge have a sense of humor. That is what heir challenge is this week. Clowning around and a joke.  I use to tell jokes all the time and I could not even think of one, so I searched for kids jokes,   how fun is that?   I laughed so much, it really made my day. I want to thank BBTB2 and FCC for this happy funny challenge.  So, I came up with this funny card. I hope you like it and think it is funny also.  It really did take me quite a while. After about 4 sheets of paper being eaten up in my imagine, I decided I would try a new blade. Yes that was the problem.

Here is my funny happy clowning around card.



 I used wrap it up cricut cartridge for the clown and the card shape, all of the patterns are from bubblegum stripes Imagine cartridge _ The joke is from yahoo- kids jokes ( I must be a kid at heart I think it is funny)
For the font I used Candy buzz BTN, I like the whimsical and fun look of it and thought it went well with the images.


This is the first time I have ever used this splish splash cartridge (I hadn't even take the wrapping of the cartridge, I usually leave those on until I link it up to my gypsy and register it so I don't forget)  and I love it

the images are so intricate and I love all the swirly stuff.

Challenges:
FCC:joke
BBTB2: clown
MIM:AG

Have a great and blessed day, Diana


29 comments:

  1. TOTALLY Cute and FUN!!Love this card!Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I love your sense of humor and sense of nostalgia! Fun, happy card and just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clown card. Great joke. I have not heard that one before. (Honest!) Love the colors and that whale. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!! This is adorable Diana!!
    Such a GREAT shape and fab colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous clown shaped card!! Love the colors. And the joke is great! I've got to tell our daughter that one. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Clown' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Funny joke. I'll have to remember to tell it to my friends kids. The papers are so bright and cheerful. I was just looking for clown cuts. great way to combine 2 challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol funny card!

    Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha!! This is so cute! Great images and the colors are really pretty together.
    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh Diana, this clown is so cute!! I love the Imagine papers you used too, perfect for this clown!! I love, love the joke, too cute and too funny! It's always nice visiting my twin blog too! lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you liked our hop today Diana!! Great card, such a cute shape and the whale inside is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL this is so punny. I love your clown head and the cute little whale inside. The polka dot perfect is perfect for the card. Thanks for joining us as always at the BBTB2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL. I totally love the joke on your clown card! The clown head card is wonderfully happy looking - great paper choices! I am so happy that you liked our challenge this week at BBTB2 and I am even happier that you joined us!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL!!! How simply adorable!!! I love this clown card... how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. too cute diana! love the clown and the cute joke added with it great idea for a card :) thanks so much for sharing your fun with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card, made me giggle. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol! So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card Diana,love your clown and great joke..it made me laugh! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your jokes! Cute clown and I love the bubblegum stripes paper! Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the way you combined the two challenges into one card. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute and funny!!! Love the joke :) Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun shaped card and cute joke!! I'm going to feature this on tomorrow's Fantabulous Friday post. :-) Thanks for joining FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a Fun shape card, clowns normally freak me out but this one it too cute :) Your joke made me chuckle to. Thanks for joining in on the fun at FCCB!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute. I love the shape card! Thanks for playing!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...