Friday, April 19, 2013

Bon Voyage-- May the Sun smile on your trip

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending April 30, 2013

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #107-RAIN, ending April 23, 2013



Hi Friends,


Happy Friday!!
My SIL is visiting out from Virginia today so we will be having lunch and spending the day together. We should have a lot of fun. This may include a trip to Michael's yeah for me-- as you know I don't see those big stores too often.
This was really a fun card to make!  For my city-scape I used Art Deco and the patterns are from Hey diddle diddle-- love love love this cartridge I have hoarded this cartridge and finally pulled it out to use this past week. The airplane image and the bon voyage are also  hoarded items a stamp set that I had purchased over at Docerela creations.  The cloud image is from Paper trey Ink " Asian Fusion" I stamped that with Jenni Bowlin soap powder and then stamped it again with smokey shadow. The plain is stamped with PTI classic  Kraft. The sun is also from hey diddle diddle and the strips of patterned paper are from Basic Grey's Lucille collection they were scraps




I hope you like my card.

Challenges
Simon says: City-scape
Simply create too: hoarded stuff-HDD and AD carts, hardly used  and the stamp set

Have a blessed day, Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. What a cute scene Card. Have fun with your SIL.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cityscape! Great card! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Diana,
    have a lovely weekend
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, GREAT card! The scene is awesome and I love the happy sun!
    I hope your enjoying your visit with you SIL! Have fun at Michael's...hope you don't do to much damage, hehe!
    Have a great wknd my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! I love the face on the sun!! What an awesome card!! I hope you have a great time with your SIL and shopping at Michaels!! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. How happy is that Sun, cute card Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that big happy sun wish I could see that nere in NY would be nice. Oh I hope you enjoy your day sound like so much fun...Michaels happy shopping! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Diana - luv it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You hope I like this card...I LOVE IT!!
    Very BEAUTIFUL!!I thought it was a canvas...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is soooooo cute! I love the big smiling sun! It makes me smile!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is perfect Diana! Great scene and love the sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Diana! Love your design and your card is really making me smile, such a happy card!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Diana, such a lovely scene and so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...