Saturday, April 27, 2013

Conference Day


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013

Guess to win-- Click here




Hi Friends,

Have you missed me?  This has been one super busy week.  Everything came together beautifully.  We had about 190 sign ups so a bit short of the 200. I thought this might happen that is why I decided to do the guessing game--   CLICK HERE  for more info.  Not all of the cards are alike, but they are similar.  I spent all day yesterday getting the room ready for the conference. I had an awesome team working with me and they would not let me move anything.  So I just directed them on my visions and they carried them out.   It was wonderful, I was so blessed.

These are the cards I made for the bags and one of you will win a boxed set of 4.  Click on the link above to play along.


(obviously I love green )  wait until you see the tables-- they came out so nice.



Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diana. So happy that all went well.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty are these sets of cards... lucky recipient who ever wins them... The image and the colors are perfect...
    TFS Diana - looks like you were a super busy bee...
    Enjoy your wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards Diana!! Have a great weekend!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the conference went well. The card set are very pretty. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards turned out very BEAUTIFUL!!!Love it!!
    I played along and left my comment on the previous post.Can't wait to see the pics.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I love the color and the design. I bet they all did, too.
    Hope you are feeling better!
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, diana! they're packaged so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful Diana!
    Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are just gorgeous, Diana!! I love the colors and beautiful design!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, pretty cards! I definitely LOVE these colors together!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cards! I'm sure they were very much appreciated! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...