Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday Morning

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge (week 2) ending April 9, 2013  
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013






Good Morning Everyone,


I sure hope you are all off to a wonderful week.  
Here is a little tag I made with some Kraft journal tags that I got while ago and decided to pull them out and see what I could do with them.  I love this stamp set I have and hardly ever use it. So everything is kind of new, yet looks old. Embossing and water coloring with re-inkers. I used Jenni Bowlin inks and the Deliquesce white embossing powder is from Creative Inspiration paints. The stamp set is from PTI.

I love to do water color so using the inks this way was fun for me because I have really been a bit of a slacker doing my fine art these days.




Maybe if I do a few of these I will get back in the mood.

Challenges:
Kraft journal:Tag it
MIM:AG
Art with no boundaries

Have a blessed day, Diana

26 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Diana, I mentioned you on my blog today!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is awesome! Really like it: the stamps, colors, layout...the total tag package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Diana!!! GREAT distressing and LOVE those balloons!!
    Thanks for sharing my friend and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal :)
    Have a GREAT Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hot air balloons look so beautiful in the background
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love LOVE your tag! It's gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty Diane... love that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty, I like the vintage feel ... and it matches your photo backdrop so well that at first thought you had used the tag to make a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! I love the background and the beautiful balloons!! What a fabulous tag my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful journal tag! I love how aged it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the tag! The result is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, lovely tag. Simply a perfect watercolor and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this tag! Great background and wonderful balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty tag. Love those balloons.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Diana! Love that you used balloons and made a tag! I thought this was fun! Love your painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!! It's so cute! I love the white! Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous Tag Diana. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Tag, I just Love this so much. The colors look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool tag - just my kinda thing ! Thanks for joining us again this week at The Kraft Journal !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Diana, I love these,especially the subtle effect of the watercolor in the background. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous art tag in the April issue of the Art With No Boundaries Ezine.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...