Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Monday---

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge-Spring ending April 9, 2013.


I will be announcing the winner for the Graphics 45 6 x6 paper pad later today



Good Morning Friends,

I was really good yesterday "NO CHOCOLATE"  however, I did have danish pastries after church, then, out to brunch.   It was really a relaxing Sunday.  I hope all of you had a wonderful day. I would love to hear what you did.

I call this my Monty Python card -- It is a collage card.  I  didn't add any cut outs though, like they usually do, with the python  graphics.  I may do that on the next one. If I were to redo this I would put something smaller than the bird cage in it or lighten the color, but the image is too close in size to the corset. My humble opinion what do you think?



Card stock: PTI vintage cream
Stamp set: Corset ladies by Stampendous
Penny Black Music background
Inks: PTI winter wisteria, ripe avocado, terra cotta
Versa mark: onyx black

Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. pretty Diana!
    Great stamps!
    thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Diana. Love the stamped images.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Diana!! I love all of the beautiful stamps you used!! I'm glad you had a relaxing Easter my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very BEAUTIFUL!!Imagine it on a Canvas....WOW!
    Sending bloggie love to you,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collage card is beautiful, Diana!!!

    Happy Easter and so glad you had a wonderful day (minus the chocolate... lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combination! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana!!!!!! This is my new favoriate! Oh it turned out so well! I didn't add any thing to my card either . You sure made a well put together collage! Nice to see you in your # 1 spot my friend! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your collage...and I think your color combo is awesome! Loved seeing what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun this is, Diana, can't help but love anything with a dress form theme. And the layout and stamps are vintage and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cool Diana! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...