Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Monday!!!


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013


Good Morning Friends,


The conference was awesome! We actually had 210 attendees- oops I didn't have enough cards made. I met a lot of new women, the guest speaker was wonderful so down to earth and approachable. Everyone really liked the message she delivered and  felt very special.  I slept almost all day yesterday, except for eating, I felt like a cat.  Things should get back to normal now that the conference is over.  I do have a few small jobs coming up, but I have cut back this year because of the shoulder injury.  I am always thinking of someone, so I thought why not make another thinking of you card.  So that is what I did. I hope you like it.



PTI Kraft card stock, stampers select white
Jenni Bowlin inks and momento tuxedo black

Challenges:
Kraft journal: pop of color
MIM:AG
613:AG
Sunday funday:AG


I hope you have a blessed day, Diana

24 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful!!!Love the Green!!And yes,You are so SWEET!!!!
    Have a wonderful day my sweet friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,
    take time for your self,
    rest
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, diana! glad your conference went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very artsy and beautiful, Diana!! I love the design!! I hope you are rested my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, Great CAS card. Love the white and kraft cs together! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card Diana! Love the colors!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is very cool, Diana. I like the ink colors and the Kraft base card is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very arty...I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the very cool, artistic paint card! Glad you had a good time and enjoyed the cat life for a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, this took on the form of animal antlers. I swear I see things in everyone's creations! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card~love the pop of color:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Diana! The conference sounds like a great time!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and colors Diana. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Diana! This is really cool. I did try my hand at it as well, and entered the PTI challenge with my blown ink. Yours is great, and you always inspire me. Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal. It's a very cool POP OF COLOR. I also hope that we will see you this week at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always SO blessed when you are able to join us there as well.
    Big hugs to you,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh how neat diana so artsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing! It's very cool! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a unique card !! Just perfect for our Pop of Color challenge this week at The Kraft Journal. So glad you played along with us !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty and unique Diana!

    Thanks you so much for sharing with us over at Make it Monday :D!

    ReplyDelete
  20. D.L.- How do you always make such fabulous cards?! Love it! Your stamping and colors are very neat and go well with the Kraft paper.

    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card I just did a card today using the ink and blowing technique. I love that idea. I will put my card on tomorrow. I like how you did yours. I saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...