Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LONG DAY-- Tuesday as always


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013 (tonight)



Good Evening Friends,

I would have loved to have been here earlier, but this is the soonest I could get to my blog. We had a beautiful day here in the mid 70's and calm light breezes coming off from the ocean. Just got home from a late dinner and I really need to put my feet up for an hour or so and then I will be back to visit. In the mean time, I have a card that would love to be seen.   I am entering it an a few challenges. I think this might be the first time that I am using the PKS cute and cuddly faces I have had them for awhile. I just can't remember if I have used them or not. The new linky challenge will start on Thursday, but know that you can enter anything that was made in the month of MAY.


PTI
stampers select white
aqua mist bitty dots
Kraft card stock
Jenni bowlin ink
Momento tuxedo black ink
PKS cute and cuddly
Spellbinders anemone flower die



Challlenges:
Simon says: AG
PKS sketch
(I took a little artist license with this one)












Have a blessed evening, Diana




Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Super Cute Card. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an AWESOME looking card!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Diana!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... and thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! I love the ink and the sweet face!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! Love the ink off the side! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect diana! love the little peachy face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Diana, I love the face! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your random control of the ink. Perfect framing for that cute face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your paint splatters. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...