Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MOJO- "Have a whale good time"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge-Spring ending April 9, 2013.



Hi Friends,

Thanks for stopping by to see my mojo ------- You know I say it every week this is my favorite sketch challenge--- Am I in  a rut?

I think I'm not but I do think I will venture out and try some other sketch challenges in the next few weeks or so.  Maybe I will even draw my own that is an idea. What do you think? If I drew a sketch and it was beginner level would you enter a challenge with it?


For now I will go with this one:






I wrote and made up the sentiment my self;





I also cut out a scallop circle and drew the dots around the edge to make it look like a doily
The Designer paper is from Echo Park This & That charming and the twine from the Twinery, purchased from Shop Pumpkin Spice.

The A2 card stock is PTI vintage cream. 
The Kraft card stock is a printing paper that I got from an art supply store
The tag is stampers select  and the image is from splish splash cricut cartridge.
Viva Pearl Pen: ice white
 for the pearls

Challenges:
MOJO:sketch
Kraft journal:AG
My craft spot: TAGS
emeraldfaeries: 2 EP papers my yellow and green, my whale
               3: Pearls twine, and hand made doilie I hope you whaley like my card.
Simon Says: AG
Paper playtime: use a pun

Have a blessed evening, Diana

19 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card...love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card Diana!
    Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always stumped with sketches but you've done a great job. Love your doodling and WOW are you ever great with the Pearl pen! Very cute. Love the sentiment. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I whaley love it my friend!! What a beautiful card!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. i whaley whaley like your card! the layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the sketch! Love your fun whale!
    Thanks for playing with us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, I think it turned out super. I have not tried Sketches before...so I would definitely give yours a try. Will be watching!

    Have Have a great week...still playing with my new Cameo....
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute! I love the sentiment too!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! Great take on the sketch!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, I just love how clean it looks with your wonderful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sketch challenges are great! I'd enter yours, so would many others, I'm sure. Thanks for your sweet comments on my birthday card. Can't wait to see how you use your new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. Love all the layers and pen stitching. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Diana! Love the layers and the stitching you created especially around the doily - thanks for that idea! Enjoy your week! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great card! The tag is a fabulous embellishment!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Diana!

    Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie! Good luck and hope you will join us again!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you did with the sketch! Especially that doily! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    -Mee Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. The punny sentiment is so fun, and your whale is great with the patterned background paper! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...