Monday, April 8, 2013

MOJO--


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge (week 2) ending April 9, 2013  
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013




Hi again,

I had to get my mojo up and running and here it is ........



Don't you just love the mojo sketches?
I know I do and that is why you will most likely see me with one once a week . Their stamps are on sale right now,  for 30 % off selected styles. I will probably pick my self up a set or 2 .
I have been  working on a lot of projects lately and therefore I have a ton of scraps -- maybe not a ton (2,000 lbs.), but a lot.  So I  thought I would work with scraps this week.  Don't you find that hard to do?  I always end up needing a bigger piece to go with the scraps and then I end up with more scraps.


 It is a scrap circle dilemma, wouldn't you say?
My papers on this card are from  Graphics 45  bird song the charm is from Bo bunny  serenity collection.
The sentiment is from Docerela creations  be mine stamp set, great stamps by the way if you have not tried them yet, click on the name above to check them out.

Challenge:
MOJO: sketch
MIM: AG
Sunday Funday: AG




Thanks for stopping by have a great and blessed day, Diana

11 comments:

  1. Your take on the sketch is fabulous Diana! The papers are awesome and yes, my scrap pile continues to grow weekly! I need to try and cut the pieces down for future matting or framing just to get my pile down. Sometimes, I just throw..shhhh!
    Happy Monday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say it is a scrap catch-22.
    Love your card. TFS.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My MOJO is always running when I check your posts...great card and beautiful papers!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got your mojo on here. Beautiful card.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect take on this perfect and BEAUTIFUL card!!I agree with you on the scraps...lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful!!! Love the charm attached on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous papers and charm, great card, love the layout too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...