Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge (week 2) ending April 9, 2013  
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013



Happy Saturday Friends,

It turns out my phone is ok, the only problem is they are working on towers and cells in my area, the new cells and the new towers will probably affect my phone service though.   I have spent the majority of the last three day looking at phones and phone plans and blah blah blah blah blah!!!  Most people are pretty nice, it is just there are so many phones out there........ I spoke with my mom today and I always love to hear her voice. So, after I got off the phone I made something special for her.  The nice thing is it should fit  the Docerela  challenge.



My papers are DCWV Mariposa stack and I drew the flower stem with copic liner pens and colored int the leaf with G12 Copic and added the flower with the jeweled creation in the middle from Creative Inspiration Paints.

3.5 x 2 ATC or (tag)  I will probably use it as a tag.


Challenges:
Docerela
ATC's with Attitude: Bling


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Evnening, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Pretty tag, the flower is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge at Docerela Creations! DT member, Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Diana! She will love this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you figure out the whole phone thing. What a bummer..I just got a new phone and wow..so many out there and so many to choose from. Good luck!
    Your card is gorgeous Diana! That flower is stunning:) TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely card, love the flower,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana. I love the soft pink color. You will make a bright spot in your moms day. I hope you work your phone out. I am sure it has taken up a lot of your time. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty Diana!!
    Thanks for sharing...I know your mom will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute card.

    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Ana

    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!! What a gorgeous flower!! The papers are beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your phone situation gets fixed soon. It is always nice to hear mommy's voice. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that flower!

    Beth :)
    www.happyscrappinscrapper@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, love the paper you used on this one my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That a pretty card! i love this flower, such an amazinf effect! Thanks for joining our challenge at Docerela Creations! DT member Dulce Silva!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card- really love that flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. great thanks for joining us at atc's with attitude and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...