Friday, April 26, 2013

Top five at Fantabulous cricut blog and winner at BBTB2



CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013

Guess to win-- Click here



Good Morning firends,


Fantabulous Cricut






  I am so honored -- MY baby shower card was chosen as Number 1 over at Bitten by the bug and the same card got me a  top fiver  over at Fantabulous  Cricut blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Diana, it's a beautiful baby card!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    Your card is adorable!
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty card-I can see why it was picked as a fave on both the blogs-congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!! Congrats to you Diana! Your card is absolutely adorable and can see why it won!
    Have a fantastic wknd my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations my friend!! So deserved - the card is fabulous!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Diana - fabulous. I have emailed you my address details for winning #107 - thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you my friend!!!Yiippee!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Diana, I am SO excited for you!!! I'm not surprised in the least... your card is sweet and adorable. :o) Congratulations, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...