Monday, April 1, 2013

Winner of the Graphics 45 6x6 paper pad

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge-Spring ending April 9, 2013.



Hi Friends, 

It rained pretty good last night, and I am glad, we really needed a good rain.
So you thought I was  pulling an April fools joke on you when I said I would be picking the winner for the Graphics 45 anyway.............

                                                     I bet you are all waiting for this.  
I have the 12 x 12  Graphics 45 Le Cirque pad.  I love this paper, but I really have more than I need, so I decided to do 2 drawings and give both 6 x 6 pads away.


The first winner is.........Lisa









The second winner is........ Carri









Congrats Ladies, please e-mail me your snail mail address so I can ship these out to you this week.



Have a blessed Evening, Diana






14 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, Diana!! Thank you so much!! Emailing you now!! And congrats, Carri!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to 2 lucky ladies!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Thanks Diana! I promise to use the paper and not hoard it! :)
    Congrats Lisa! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lisa and Carrie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yippee!! Congrats to Lisa and Carri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my sweet friend!! I wanted to let you know how much I love the Graphic 45 paper pack!! Thank you again so much!! I hope you got to see my post using it and the story that makes it special to me: http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/2013/05/graphic-45-le-cirque-bookmark.html. Thinking of you!! Big HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...