Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Good Friend....


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #109  Flowers challenge ending May 21, 2013
(WEEK 2)

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,



Hi Friends,

Today ended up being busier than I ever thought, and I never left the house.  I started out with so many plans and then I spent way too much time visiting my peeps (you all on the computer). Google reader left me quite awhile ago and my dashboard doesn't show up in the evening when I want to use it.  Bloglovin  is set up to come to me once a day, I may change that.  Apparently I follow over 3,000 blogs  (is that crazy or what?), I try to get to as many of you as possible. I spend quite a few hours a day commenting on blogs. I do take days off now and again. 

I hope you like my card, I added a little texture to the chairs with a comb, except for the winter wisteria inked one. The other three are inked with Kraft and the base of my card is Royal velvet.




I even finished the inside of my card



I used a Martha Stewart edge punch,  I used Memento Tuxedo Black.
Stamp set used is "On My Couch" and "On My Couch Addition"

challenges: 
Sunday funday: AG
613 Ave:AG



Have a blessed Evening,  Diana

10 comments:

  1. This is a great card! Love the sentiments, inside and out! Super colour combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, your chairs look so comfy with the textured 'fabric' ~ Love how this came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Diana! These chairs make me think of those old weathered leather chairs which I love!!! Also the inside is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the last chair is fussy cut and popped up by the sentiment. The inside is beautifully done. Thanks for stopping by our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card layout. Love the different colored chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!! A very SWEET sentiment which I can appreciate!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture you created on your sofas. It really gives them a fabric look. I think this is such a great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this! It is whimsical! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way the texture makes the chairs look like an old comfortable favorite - perfect for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...