Sunday, May 5, 2013

Add a little color


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 (week 2)
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,

CLICK HERE: for the Creative Inspiration post and challenge.


Hi Everyone, 
I hope you are all having a great weekend.
I am entering this in The Alley ways stamp challenge. I only have one set of their stamps, but there are always freebies on their site, this paint brush and the sentiment happened to be one of them.  I am going by their inspired by photo and I was inspired by the rainbow colors and the black, there wasn't much white in the photo.  I think my rainbow colors would have gotten lost in the card if the back ground were black. I am also entering this in the moxie fab challenge with the sketch below. There are some other challenges listed below that I am entering.
For the paint brush I used Copic markers
and for my paint splats I used Jenni Bowlin inks
My base paper is PTI stampers select and the Black is AC
I also printed the digi stamps on PTI stampers select and it worked great










TAWS:inspired by
Artful Delights: sketch
Moxie Fab: Water color 
MIM:AG
Inspire me Friday:AG
613 Ave.:AG

Have a blessed day, Diana
Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. So cute Diana! Love that sentiment. Saw this on MIM. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and cute Diana! Perfect job on that sketch too! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and gorgeous, Diana!! I love the splotches of color!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Love it!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Diana, I love this, such a cute idea for this sentiment!
    Thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splashes of color and the sentiment you used. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and colors Diana.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Diana, love the paint splotches and the sentiment is great, so positive! Saw you on MIM Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cute! I love it! I'm visiting from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Diana! Love your take on TAWS inspiration photo!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up for our Be Inspired challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea of this card Diana, It looks fabulous. saw you over on mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very cool!
    What a WONDERFUL take on the Artful Delight sketch! Totally love this!
    I'm so happy that you shared with us as well!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful! I think the abstract presentation is creative and visually very interesting! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome take on the inspiration photo! Love those splashes of color! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great take on the challenge.. Love paint splotches don't you :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Alley Way Stamps challenge
    Hugs
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw your colorful card on MIM. I like this look and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW totally awesome card. LOVE your take on our sketch!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Diana! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey friend...i love your take on the sketch from artful delight, awesome if i may say!

    i read your comments and you are too sweet. i still do not know how you manage :)i still struggle to go around anymore :)

    take care diana...and a bug sweet hug for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...