Monday, May 27, 2013

Always Remember and be Grateful

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #110 Splash challenge ending June 7, 2013

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,


Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!!
I hope you all have a very blessed day


My Brother in law will officially be retiring from the Army June 1st,  although the ceremony was back in February.  I made this post card to send him. I already made and sent him a card
I made this photo into a postcard.  I used PTI stampers select for the backing, because it is a weight of 110 very sturdy and I could also stamp on it. I printed the photo on my Epson Artison. The stamped gratitude is from the Beautiful Blooms set in ripe avocado.
For the back. I just drew the lines, but  the middle divider is a rug from the PTI on my couch set.

Front

Back


Always remember!!

challenges:
MIM:AG
Inspire me Friday:AG
Sunday Funday:AG



Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful post card!! Thank your BIL for me for his service. I hope you have a good holiday!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought about making my own postcards. Great idea. Wonderful image.

    Happy Memorial Day,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day,
    strong words and so true
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your BIL for his service!! What a gorgeous post card, Diana!! The image is so moving!! Love, love this!! I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your postcard says it all! Great job, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a awesome post card..would never have thought to make my own:) Very clever!
    Thank you to you Brother in Law for his service!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Diana! Hope you had a nice weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're GOOOD AT THIS!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous picture postcard and so meaningful! I love it - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome postcard, Diana. Please extend a huge Thank You to your BIL for his service!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so inspiring Diana!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...