Sunday, May 26, 2013

Creative Inspiration Paints-- inspired by:Anything goes (week two)


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #110 Splash challenge ending June 7, 2013

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,


 ---------------------------------------------

This is week Two  of:
Inspired By: ANYTHING GOES

Here's some inspiration:

I started out with white tags and white ribbon



I painted all four tags varying colors of the sapphire and the buttercup ,
while they were drying, I painted  half the ribbon buttercup and the other half Sapphire



I embossed the black checker board stamped image in black on all the tags, to give them the consistency of a set.  For the Large image I embossed them with white, For the Alice tag I embossed her first and then painted over her. The effect is different than the others.




The embossing powder is super fine  and gives a very detailed image. The stamps I used were very detailed and the images came out beautifully.
I used Crafty Secrets "Greetings from Wonderland" and Stampendous " Wonderland."
The tag die is from PTI
the ribbon is from my stash.


A little tip:
I found that coffee filters work really well for many things, but especially for putting embossing powder  on small areas, I use two per color and the when you are done, you just either throw them away or make flowers out of them. I had so much fun with this project can you tell?
Art and crafting should be fun .













I hope you have enjoyed my project and will play along with this week's challenge!!
Remember you do not need to use CI Paints on your projects but if you have them we would LOVE to see how you used them!!
As always thanks for stopping by and
have a great and blessed week!

DIANA L.

CLICK HERE to play along
---------------------------------------
General Challenge Rules

Each week you will be given a challenge to find inspiration in/from what ever the challenge theme is... you can be as literal or abstract in your inspiration as you want....Just make sure you can tie it back to the theme! Challenge closes at 6:00pm Eastern on Saturday.
You will always be able to jump back to the current challenge by clicking the "Current Challenge" link in our sidebar. The rules can always be found by clicking the tab "Challenge Rules" at the top of the page.
You do not need to use the Creative Inspirations Paints in your project, however, if you do, tell us which colors you used, and your name will go in the drawing twice! Each month, one person will win 5 jars of paint in the colors of their choice. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the people who have played that month, so make sure to join in on our challenges each week!
---------------------------------------------


Challenges:







Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Stunning,
    thank you
    have a great day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just so fabulous my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow diana these tags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...