Monday, May 27, 2013

Every Single Day ... remember


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #110 Splash challenge ending June 7, 2013

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,


I hope hope you all had a Happy Memorial Day !!!!



Earlier I made a post card for my Brother in, who law will officially be retiring from the Army June 1st.  
I made this post card to send to my uncle  who was wounded while serving our country. He saves every card I make him -- and this goes back a long time (I just love him) 
He is so much fun  and I always make sure I see him when I go back and visit the family
I used this photo to make the postcard.  I used PTI stampers select for the backing, because it is a weight of 110, very sturdy and great for stamping. I printed the photo on my Epson Artison. The stamped sentiment is from movers and shapers sentiment set. On the back I used Beautiful Blooms, just a single leaf and I went down the center with it using versamark black ink. I just drew the lines for the address, with a sharpie marker

Front



Back




Always remember!!

challenges:
MIM:AG
Inspire me Friday:AG
Sunday Funday:AG



Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. What a wonderful way to use the 'Every Single Day' sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, my friend!! I love the beautiful picture!! Poignant and beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love the sentiment to go with this picture and we all need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I like your photo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. So perfect for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing photo, Diana! Wish more people would celebrate and "remember" our Military men and women more than just once or twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very moving card Diana, love the photo..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...