Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Saturday! Bike ride anyone?


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #109- flowers, ending May 21, 2013 (week 2)
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31, 2013





Hi Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying good weather.  If you are, wouldn't this be a great day to ride a bike?
This was one of the cards I made in the workshop at the scrapbook expo  in March.
I  have not pulled the kit out since I made these cards at the EXPO and I know there are at least 5 more cards to make with it.  I am glad I pulled this out I need to send it.



Hope you have a fantastic Saturday.

Happy crafting or what ever fun thing you get to do today. I am looking forward to getting out there and enjoying the sunshine!

Challenges:
simply create too: AG
Sunday Funday:AG
Pause dream enjoy: Happy____

Have a blessed day, Diana

11 comments:

  1. Very bright and fresh. The colours are very summery and I love the burst of flowers :)


    ******************************
    Saffire dragon crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Diana! Very pretty. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! The colors are so pretty!! The bike looks amazing!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable birthday card Diana! Love the sweet bicycle and those happy colors! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Diana. I love colors and the bike is too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the colors you used. Would need to be a Tandem Bike for me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Diana, I love the colors and images you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Lovely card!! You did a Wonderful job!
    We would love if you joined us at Pause,Dream & Enjoy!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Love the bike and yes it was a great weekend for a bike ride!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous design and wonderful colors. Lovin the bike you used. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...