Saturday, May 11, 2013

SATURDAY-Evening


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #109  Flowers challenge ending May 21, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending May31, 2013


Hi Friends,


Have you missed me today?  Sorry, I have been doing my other favorite thing-y cooking.   I did get a chance to make this card the other day so I can post it today.
I made it for the Pause Dream and Enjoy challenge, my friend Janis over there is my enabler---oops I mean encourager.  So I thought I would say thanks in a big way and also post it for her challenge.

Thanks Janis. Have a great Evening  thanks for the push on the step card that is in the mail already and should have arrived today!!.




The background paper is from my scraps I think it was printed from the imagine .  The image is from the imagine more cartridge and then there is some twine from The Twinery which I got from shop pumpkin Spice.

My base card stock is from my stash it is a sage green color.

Challenges:
PDE: outdoor animal

I hope you like it and I hope you have a blessed evening, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Yes...I know Janis...I agree!!She is AWESOME!!!
    Your card is TOTALLY Cute! I love it~!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card with a funny pun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, I love the sentiment. I agree with you about Janis...she is awesome! Thank you for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!

    PDE Challenge Page on Facebook

    Becky
    PDe Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Diana! Love the colors and that sentiment is GREAT!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...