Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday-- Evening!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #109  Flowers challenge ending May 21, 2013

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,


Hi Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.   May is a very busy Birthday month for us, not to mention graduations and Mother's day.  I really need to . I used the Flower shoppe for the flower, yellow stickles and yellow daisy glimmer mist. all my papers are PTI and card stock. The stamp is Asian fusion.





I also used a the back side of the red foil with a sizzix folder.

MIM:AG

Have a Blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the flower & layers with your non-paper embossing. I used foil tape, aluminum foil & acetate for 3 PTI creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are stunning and your flower is so adorable. Love this! I saw this on MIM#140.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool color layering and silver strip. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana. I love your gorgeous, bright card. The embossed foil adds beautiful texture. I hope you have a great week full of sunshine and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Diana, love the layers and the embossed foil looks fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, bright and cheery, saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete


  8. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entry is #174.

    I would love to have you visit my blog: Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia


    ReplyDelete
  9. Jumped over from MIM to take a look at your beautiful Card. I love the colors and your pretty rose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...