Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday- Blooming flowers!- BBTB2 and more


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #109  Flowers challenge ending May 21, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,



Good Morning Friends,

Are you feeling and seeing the effects of the rain last month ?
Are the flowers blooming in your area?
I planted a small pine tree in 2001 in honor of my dad who passed away in 1997. I bought the tree in 97 , but kept it in a pot for 4 years. It looked like  it was dying so we decided to put it in the ground outside our living room, the tree is now nearing the top of our roof. I have to say it is at least 40 feet high.  Sadly I think we will have to remove it, because it is too close to the house. I never knew it would grow so huge. Even though my dad passed away in the winter, I think of him more in the spring, because of the growth spurts of the tree. Right now there are so many green tips, spreading toward our home. I think of it as my dad reaching out to hug me. 

I have a few challenges to enter I am a day late with BBTB2 - yesterday ended up being busier than I thought it would be. For my flowers I used the hey diddle diddle cartridge.

Don't you just think it is cute as a button?


A2 size card 
background paper PTI 
gray satin ribbon
blue and green button- "little red cottage"
atg tape
3m foam tape

Challenges:
BBTB2: flowers
CTO: 3 flowers , 2buttons 1 ribbon
Paperplaytime: Buttons or brads


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana

26 comments:

  1. Awww, this card is cute as a button Diana! I love the summer colors and of course the flowers are just so pretty!! That little birdie is also too cute!! I just waiting for the temps to make up it's mind and I want the cooler temps to go away and the warmer temps to stay!! lol Thanks for being a loyal poster Diana and thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love the buttons in the center of those flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card, Diana!! LOve the buttons on the flowers and that sweet little brid!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty Diana. You rock the Imagine! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is cute as a button. I really love your Imagine card. Love the flowers and buttons! Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute, a really pretty Imagine card. Love the colors, bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. You always have great cards. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its to cute D. Love the big letters on the card.

    Blessings

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely "Cute as a Button" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes,it is!!!! Cute as a Button!!Sweet colors! Very BEAUTIFUL!
    LOVE it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute as a button!! I love the design and the beautiful colors!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your buttons on the flowers and the saying is definitely cute as a button!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww what a sweet thing about your dad :)my dad passed in 2010 it hasnt snowed there in november in a few years i guess. i miss it there terribly ( im in ca for 29 years now) and said oh maybe it'll snow for me. the day of my dads funeral, it did andi said it was my dad sending me a sign :) anyway....i just love this card! thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :) hope you had a great mothers day:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana, I love the story about your dad. Tour card is so cute. Great way to get all of those embellishments on there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card!! I love these flowers. Love that you printed it on the textured paper. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Flower' challenge at BBTB2 and for playing with us for our 'Buttons/Brads' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi again :) still love this card:) lol thanks for sharing with us at paper playtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so much fun and super cute. Glad you could join Paper PLaytime

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute. I love the flowers and the buttons. Great title! I definitely need to get this cart out and look at it again. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is darling. Love the flowers and the buttons. Too cute. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have made a very cheerful card, love these colors. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the shadow effect on your text along with the adorable scene, so cute! Thank you for sharing with us @ CTO for our "May Flowers" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling card!!! Love your big, bright sentiment!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...